ˇ Ja tegelikult ongi nii..: Leia endas muinasmaa, kuhu mõttes lennata.

pühapäev, 25. oktoober 2009

Leia endas muinasmaa, kuhu mõttes lennata.

"Pretend that You love me." -
- "I don't have to."

"What?" -

- "I don't have to pretend. I love you. 4 real. I do."

"I don't believe you." -

- "Why not?"

"Cuz this is my world, it can't be that easy." -

- "Lovin you is easy."

"But.." -

- "Shut up. "

He doesn't let her finish and kisses her.


"Dont do this to me." -

- "What?"

"Don't love me." -

She runs away.


He runs after.

- "But why?"

"Cuz.. I love you too." -

- "Then it's perfect, right?"

"It cant be." -

- "Why?"

"This is MY world. It's never been perfect.." -

- "Well now it's going to be, get used to it."

And he rocks her world.

1 kommentaar:

Anonüümne ütles ...

Lovin' it.

Vot seda Kiisut ma juba tean, kes midagi sellist kirjutab. :)

G.