ˇ Ja tegelikult ongi nii..: why?

reede, 26. jaanuar 2007

why?


Nothing can stop emotions
that run down the sides of your face
Wish i could change this moment to
another time and place
//
We will keep the faith between us
if we only try
We will keep the truth inside us
love will never lie

Someone will always hear you
Care about you when you cry
But no one can hear my heart is breaking
as I say goodbye


/// Michael Learns To Rock- Love Will Never Lie

You took my heart away
When my whole world was gray
You gave me everything and a little bit more
And when it's cold at night
And you sleep by my side
You become the meaning of my life

/// Michael Learns To Rock- You Took My Heart Away.


Et jah, lihtsalt kuulata ilusaid laule on päris hea.
Teadagi kuhu mõtted jooksevad, aga pole hullu. Juhtub.


How I tried to get you off my mind,

but you return - all the time..

Kommentaare ei ole: